Intensive Mentoring Program:
What it is:
The intensive mentoring program is an opportunity to gain additional teaching hours in a large studio/training center to gain more practical experience in teaching group classes and working one-on-one with clients. This program is a great opportunity to further refine your teaching skills prior to taking your certification exam. Each person accepted will be assigned one of our Certified Pilates Instructors as your personal mentor.
- Opportunity to teach 30 hours of group PURE classes and private sessions with studio clients. Feedback will be provided following each class and will include items such as proper set up, cueing, and class flow.
- Unlimited observation hours during the Intensive Mentoring Program *must be scheduled with the desk.
- Able to continue trainee rates for studio classes and private lessons as outlined in the trainee handbook during the apprenticeship.
- 2 private sessions with an instructor trainer to address any teaching/training needs.
- 2 private sessions with a Level 3 instructor to address any personal needs.
- Use of studio space and all equipment for student teaching purposes at no additional charge. *hours must be scheduled with the desk
How to apply:
If you are interested in applying and want more information please call or text the Education Hotline at 248.723.1300 or email Studio Founder and Education Director Nancy Hodari at email@example.com
$950 includes 3 months access to the studio, free classes, 2 senior privates, 2 staff privates, 3-4 meetings with your Professional Staff mentor, and 30 hours of practice teaching with studio clients.