I invite you to fill out this application as your first step to joining the Client Service Team, or the Teaching Staff at Equilibrium Studio.
Openings current March - April 2019:
We are currently seeking one full time or two part-time experienced, fully Certified Pilates instructors to join our team of creative, smart, and talented people who consider coming to work fun. We need someone who is charismatic with excellent people skills who can program creative and safe workouts for private clients and for small groups.
The right candidate will be able to accommodate some prime evening, early morning, and weekend hours. Are you willing to relocate to the metropolitan Detroit area? $1,000.00 relocation allowance for the right candidate.
Submit your application with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently seeking to hire a Physical Therapist-certified Pilates instructor to see clients for private 55-minute post-rehab or fitness workouts. Job perks: 55 minutes to spend with each client, rather than 15 minutes in a clinic. No paper work. Adoring private pay committed clients. Choose 1 – 4 shifts a week with each shift requiring a minimum 5-hour commitment. Generous hourly pay with health benefits for Full-Time Teachers. Free pilates and discounts on active wear.
We always accept resumes for the following positions:
Seeking persons with Pilates studio/fitness studio/hotel concierge and any experience that includes high end service and sales. The ideal candidate: upbeat, responsible, people- person with outstanding verbal skills- prompt and a good problem solver. Works well with clients and staff and enjoys talking.
Experience with Mindbody software is a plus but not mandatory.
Certified Pilates Instructor
We always make room for that special instructor to join our team. As a STOTT PILATES licensed training center, the majority of our instructors are STOTT PILATES certified. We have also hired certified Balanced Body instructors, and currently have a Polestar graduate on our team.
Job perks: work at the happiest studio in town with the most experienced and diverse group of instructors. Health insurance available. Free workouts and discounts on active wear.
From the heart ❤️
This is what I have learned during my 23 years hiring staff for equilibrium.
- I can teach someone a skill, I can’t teach someone to smile.
- I will hire someone great for short term employment.
- There is nothing I do that is more important than hiring people. The people who work at equilibrium are much more critical to my success than any business plan.
- I have never been sorry when I hired someone for their personality with reservations about their skills; I have always been disappointed when I hired a highly qualified person with reservations about their personality.
and from two people I admire:
- “It doesn’t make sense to hire smart people and then tell them what to do; we hire smart people so they can tell us what to do.” – Steve Jobs
- “Don’t hire anyone you wouldn’t want to run into in the hallway at three in the morning.” – Tina Fey
Thanks for stopping on this page. I look forward to hearing from you and meeting you at the studio.
All the best,
Founder | Education Director
Aka: Attitude Sculptor