This 50-hour course is intended for those already working in the fields of fitness or movement, as well as those who are unable to devote the time required in our Comprehensive Program due to work and/or scheduling issues. Conducted over 3 weeks or 4 weekends. Building on your industry knowledge it teaches you to design and lead the Level 1 Essential and Intermediate STOTT PILATES® Reformer repertoire for personal or group training settings for a range of clients. You will leave with a solid foundation and required skills to develop effective and motivating Pilates Reformer programs. While IR may be taken prior to IMP, we recommend completing IMP first.
- Winter 2020: January 24-26, February 7-8, March 13-15, April 3-4
- Spring 2020: April 17-19, May 15-16, June 5-7, June 26-27
- Summer 2020: July 10-12, July 24 &25, August 14-16, August 28 & 29
- Fall 2020: October 16-18, November 6 & 7, November 20-22, December 1 & 2
- Winter 2021: January 22-24, February 19 & 20, March 12-14, April 9 & 10
Course Times: Fridays 3:30 – 9:00 pm - Saturdays 1:00 – 6:30 pm - Sundays 9:00 am – 2:30 pm
Course Fee: $1,840
Quick links for all of our education programs and workshops
IF you are new to Equilibrium Studio and want information on courses, enrollment, a 30-minute FREE consultation, or want to learn about the best program for you please provide us with your contact details.
For more detailed information visit: http://www.merrithew.com/stott-pilates/instructor-training/courses/intensive-program