STOTT PILATES® Specialist
Focus your education and acquire new clients
Set yourself apart by becoming a STOTT PILATES® Specialist in the field of your choice. Choose any of our eight Specialty Tracks, complete the required workshops and gain access to a whole new client-base. There is no time-limit on completing the components and you earn CECs at the same time!
Benefits of Becoming a Specialist
- Focus your training in the field of your choice
- Develop specialty programming for your clientele
- Service special populations in your community
- Receive cueing tips for specialty customers
- Learn modifications to address individual requirements
- Discover the specific needs of unique groups
- Explore how market segments differ from one another
- Address the anatomy and biomechanical necessities in each case
- Filter through the hundreds of workshop opportunities
- Streamline continuing education
Requirements for Becoming a Specialist
- All workshops included in the STOTT PILATES® Specialty Tracks are open to any individual regardless of whether they have completed any training or certification in the STOTT PILATES® method.
- A current STOTT PILATES® certification at any level is required in order to be recognized as a “Specialist” in any track. A completion letter for each workshop will be issued, however, the “Specialist” designation will not be granted if no certification is held.
- A total of eight workshops within each trackmust be attended and completed to receive the “Specialist” designation.
- There is no time limit to complete the required number of workshops; however, the individual must hold a current certification at the time of completion in order to receive the designation.
- Any individual wishing to receive recognitionas a STOTT PILATES® "Specialist" in any track must complete a Request Form (https://www.merrithew.com/education/SpecialtyTracks/speciality-track-form) and email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 416-482-2742. If we are unable to verify that the required number of workshops has been taken, the applicant must submit documentation to support their request.
Complete the Specialty Tracks
Designation Request Form > (https://www.merrithew.com/education/SpecialtyTracks/speciality-track-form)
- STOTT PILATES® will accept any workshops taken after January 1, 2007 as part of the requirement for Specialist recognition.
- Any workshops taken prior to an individual becoming certified with STOTT PILATES® will be considered for "Specialist" designation, however, status will not be granted until certification is achieved.
- If an individual completes all workshop requirements in any one track, but does not hold a valid certification (i.e. yearly CECs have not been maintained), "Specialist" recognition will be granted only when certification is returned to good standing.
- STOTT PILATES® reserves the right to rejectany request for "Specialist" status.
- If an instructor attends one workshop that appears in more than one Specialty Track, it will be counted toward completion of both tracks.
IF you are new to Equilibrium Studio and want information on courses, enrollment, a 30-minute FREE consultation, or want to learn about the best program for you please provide us with your contact details.
IF you have taken a course or workshop at equilibrium, or have already started a training profile with us and you want information on courses, enrollment, workshops, CEC's from STOTT PILATES, PMA, MPTA, ACE, or have general questions about your next step please call or text the Equilibrium Education Hotline at 248.723.1300 or email email@example.com