This September, the Equilibrium community is invited to take a pledge for a Sugar-Free month!
Join your friends, instructors and fellow clients in taking the pledge for a September with no added sugar. Our Health & Wellness Coach, Sarah Willoughby, will be providing support, tips, recipes and facts throughout the month to help participants keep their promise to themselves.
Our most recent newsletter provided these instructions for those who would like to join:
- Email Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to a support email with tips, encouragement and advice.
- Ask others to join you in this commitment. Have your whole household participate to help you stay accountable.
- Clean out your pantry. Throw away sugary treats that will tempt you.
- Stock up on veggies, fruits and nuts. Easy grab and go snacks to avoid cravings.
- Mark your calendars. Make your “No Sugar” commitments just as important as your scheduled workouts and meetings.
- *Download My Fitness Pal and join the “Equilibrium Studio” group to track your sugar intake.
- Think of exciting, healthy ways to reward yourself. Indulge in a new pair of shoes. Plan a lunch with a sweet friend. Treat yourself to a spa service.
- Plan to drink lots of water - cravings can be caused by dehydration, plus water will help you flush out your system and begin detoxing.
- Keep track of why you’ve made this commitment. You’re doing this for YOU. Create a list of the reasons you’re making September sugar free.
- Reach out anytime with questions or for support. You don’t need sugar, you’re already sweet enough!